Followers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A new chapter brings us full circle!

We are back in Ohio. Our lives have come full circle in less than 5 years and OH what a journey it's been!! I started here then Washington-1yr, Missouri 1-yr, Hawaii 2 1/2 yrs. The last was absolutely my FAVORITE!!! I was able to get a good job, on my own, not because of who I knew. I made friends, good friends that I will miss dearly. 

We have been back for 3 weeks now and I still feel like we are just visiting, waiting for our return flight. That's probably because we don't have anything of our personal possessions but our clothes from our suitcases. It could also be because we have been moved around so many times, it's hard to feel truly at home. I'm looking forward to FINALLY having a place to put down roots, paint walls, plant a garden and host family parties!! This crazy life is all about give and take and compromise. We gave up our island paradise to be back where we came from. 

We are building a new house which should be done March 23rd. It's quite exciting and terrifying at the same time!! Thankfully Rick has a good job so we can make this dream possible!!  I'm looking forward to starting school but nervous too. A year FULL TIME is gonna SUCK!! I'm so worried that I may fail!! Does my brain even have the capability of learning more? The next 6 months will be incredible just like the last 5 years have been!! It sure is a wonderful life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment