Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

For my Husband

To my sweet husband

I'm watching your chest rise and fall with each breath you take while you sleep next to me. My heart is full of love and I can feel tears in my eyes. Happy tears because I know how lucky I am to be able to watch you do something so simple as breathing while you sleep. We had a huge wake up call almost 3 weeks ago. Things could have turned out so differently. I know you will get your strength back. I also know that this time has brought us closer together. This time has shown us that even at our age, we are not invincible. Days are numbered, life is precious and tomorrow is not guaranteed. We have had an incredible journey in our short 5 years together. Our life has taken us to many places where we have met some great people who have become good friends. We have seen and experienced things a lot of people just dream about. Our story brought us back to where it all began. I'm so happy, blessed and thankful that we can continue making more memories together. You are my partner and I'm so glad that I have you with me to continue our story. Let's make it the best that it can possibly be!!

Love
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment