Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

I haven't written a new blog in a while since I've been a little busy :) We finally moved into our house!! I love it, except our neighbors who don't pick up their (2) dog's poop and get upset when we report them. Oh well. I shouldn't have to live with that smell and all the flies! We have spent a lot of $ to have nice things and I would like to enjoy them!!

Then we have the results of staying in a hotel for 60 days! I gained about 15 lbs!! OMG! That may not seem like a lot but it is when I have nothing that fits now and I refuse to buy new bigger clothes!! I can't stand it!! I worked so hard to get the lbs before we moved so I know it can be done. Now I just have to do it!!

Back to the house! I had everything unpacked with in 24 hours!! Today I got pictures hung and also curtains in the living room. Now we just need to pick up the area rug for the living room and the wine rack for the kitchen and then the downstairs will be done!! (I need to also get rid of the boxes!) Our new mattresses will be delivered on the 18th. so it will be so nice to sleep in our new bed!! I think once we have that done and I have curtains hung, it will really feel like home.

On 1 last positive note. The cat has made amazing progress!! I never thought she would. Maybe it was all the time in the hotel but whatever it was, I am so glad!! She hasn't hissed at the dog and even walks right by her without hesitation!! I spent many nights worried about her and prayed we could all live together peacefully! Next week is another big week and that makes me so happy. 

It's so nice to say that we are in a good place. I am enjoying it and l'm looking forward to getting settled in our house and finding a new job/career. I see very good things in our future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment