Followers

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Ramblings of a Scorpio...

I realized it's been quite a while since I posted on my blog. I've been pretty busy with school and family and the house and dogs and cat (not so much the cat lol). There always seems to be something that needs to be done. Finishing school is at the top of my priority list. I need to finish so I can get on with my life.  Also there will be an addition to our family! I will be a Nana again in June. My baby Beckaboo aka dramateen, is having her own baby!! It will be nice to be done with school so I can help her out! As far as school goes, I'm not sure what direction I want to take my career except for the fact that I want to give back. I want to do something to help someone not just feel pretty but good about themselves when they don't have much to feel good about. I'm hoping maybe hospice or children or a nursing home. I have been offered an opportunity to take a class at a salon for wigs for kids! The class is November 13, 14 which is kinda cool since the 14th is my birthday! I'm actually looking forward to this which is funny to me because I am so over school and can't wait to finish!!

Rick is doing great! We are very blessed and lucky that he has made a fantastic recovery! Life is so much sweeter when you realize what there is to lose and how close you come to losing it! There are so many people not as fortunate as us. I have outlived my dad, still miss him every day, and haven't spoken to my mom since Gram died. I can honestly say I have tried. It was suggested that I write her another note just simple and short. I didn't get a reply which doesn't surprise me.

So I guess in closing, life is good. I have a good life with people who love me. (quality not quantity) and I'm living life as best I can, 1 day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment