Followers

Thursday, October 18, 2012

To blog or not to blog??

People write blogs for different reasons. I write mine as a release, an outlet for how I'm feeling. I've had people get mad at me for things I've said in my blogs and insist I delete parts of posts. Of course I did which now I think about it, I'm disappointed in myself for it.  That's like saying what I posted wasn't how I felt and didn't happen. I've cowered and bent for people and given in when I don't want to because I was trying to look out for everyone and in the process, I've disappointed myself. I'm so sick of people's double standards. They can say what they want but I can only say what they want and if I don't then they think I should apologize. NO! I will not anymore. Right now I am so pissed but I'm even leery of saying anything, even on my own blog! Some things are personal and they hurt like hell but its out of my hands. It just breaks my heart that people can act so insensitive and cruel especially when they use what they know will hurt me the most. My heart is so sad that I didn't get to see someone while we are in Ohio. It just makes me realize that it doesn't matter where we live because people know how to hurt each other where it hurts the most. I've been praying for years for a few to see the light and wake up but it hasn't happened yet. Too many years wasted, memories not made and hugs and kisses not given or received. How long do I keep holding on to hope? 

No comments:

Post a Comment