Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The waiting game

Before we moved here, I was nervous. I like to be in control and as prepared for every situation that may arise. I've had to give up some of that control since becoming an army wife. So much of our lives is out of our control. So now it's been 6 weeks since we have been in this hotel. Let's just say the walls are starting to close in. I miss my bed, being able to cook using my own pots and pans and eat on our plates! I miss kickin back on the couch and watching tv. The list goes on and on!! I have driven by the house we are supposed to get a few times over the last 3 weeks. I can't see any progress and there is never anyone ther working on it!! It is scheduled to be done by the 26th. That only leaves 2 business days to get it done. I don't see it happening! The army will only allow us 18 more days in a hotel!! I am so angry! It's 1 thing to give up control and have people follow through with what they say but another to let it fall through the cracks and have no accountability!! I will give them until the date they said and if the house isn't ready, I am going to throw the biggest hissy fit they have ever seen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment