Followers

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Glad that's done!

So I had my surgery and the dr said everything went well! I'm so glad. I hope everything works the way he expects because it sure would be nice to not have my period for 5 years!  Right now I just need to rest which I'm not so good at and let my body heal! I didn't realize but I have about 4-5 little incisions and a few other marks that look like punctures. I've only taken a few doses of the oxycodone but I think I've already built a tolerance because it hasn't done squat! Oh and to top it off, how in the hell did I gain 5 lbs in 1 day when all I had to eat was water and a few crackers (that I threw up?) Makes no sense! I'm going to sit back and try to do nothing tomorrow because next week is Thanksgiving and I need to get on the ball! I will say that Rick and Becky have really stepped up and done a great job taking care of me. I love to see them doing things together and it's nice that they can work together and do things around the house that need to get done. It really means so much to me. I'm trying my best to be positive and count my blessings every day and weed out the negative. My circle may be small but I'm learning who are my real, honest friends that I can count on. Most of all, how blessed I am to be married to my best friend. 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete