Followers

Thursday, November 8, 2012

My brain won't shut off sometimes!

The days are passing quickly since we moved here to paradise. The 1 thing that hasn't changed is the beautiful weather! I can't seem to find enough time to get to the beach as often as I'd like or someone to go with me. My kiddo is tired of it (I know! Crazy) and my hubby is busy with work. Don't get me wrong, I'm so glad he is finally I'm really busy and ill get back with you when I get time" at least that way I don't feel like I'm totally being blown off. That leads to my dilemma. I'm having some girly surgery next week and if Rick is still out of town, who can I ask to pick me up from the hospital? I've been told that I ask for too much so that makes me leery of asking anyone. 

I sent out invites for a birthday party for myself. I don't care if 2 people or 40 people show up. I'm going to have some drinks and try to not think about the fact my BFF wont be there or that I'm getting pathetically old! I've decided that I am going to fight it as much as possible! I refuse to grow old gracefully! Bring on the hair color, Botox, suntan, whatever! Lol hey
! I thought they said the 40s were the new 30s? Well if that's true, I'm only turning 34 so I'm in my prime! LFG! Or shall I say ALOHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment