Followers

Monday, November 19, 2012

Randomness and ramblings

Maybe it's the drugs or maybe it's my advancing age or a combination of the 2 but a few random thoughts-

The term Army wife, I'm not married to the Army, I'm married to Rick Hamel

The person who made up "open door policy" should have been more specific!

I love living in Hawaii

True friendship is priceless

I'm trying to learn something new or do a random act of kindness every day 

There isn't enough laughter in the world

I feel like something big is meant to happen in my life

Everyday is a day to be thankful and if you are reading this, I am am thankful for you!

Being a mom is the most important job in the word. 

3 sets of blue eyes telling me they love me makes my heart whole. (I miss it)

Memories-good and not so 

I am blessed even when I don't see it  (which is part of the reason for my blog, a reminder of all my blessings:)


No comments:

Post a Comment