Followers

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wishin they could fill my shoes!

I'm really really trying to stay positive and not let people or certain situations bring me down. My family and real friends know who I am so there is no problem there. My problem is when I see someone impersonating me! Someone trying to act like a mom to my kids and grandmother to my beautiful grand daughter! I've had 3 kids- 
Ashley Nicole Kaspar DOB 3-2-90  8# 14oz 
Jordan Douglas Kaspar DOB  8-7-92  9# 2oz
Rebecca Lee Kaspar  DOB 3-27-96  8#6 oz

(I have the scars and stretch marks to prove it!)

Isabelle Marie Rose Kaspar is the daughter of my oldest child and therefore a part of me! I don't get to see them as much as I'd like but that's not unusual, especially in a military family. It doesn't mean that I don't miss them like hell or love them any less. I just resent when someone barges their way in and tries to act like they are entitled to the privileges I have earned as a mom/grandma. My family means everything to me and just because I'm not physically with them doesn't mean I've vacated my position! Nobody will ever love them like their momma no matter how hard they try! (and they will never love anyone like they do their momma either!) I may also not be married to their father anymore and we may not agree on many things but 1 thing that will never change is our love for our kids. The bond with my children can never be broken. My blood runs through their veins and they will always be a part of my life. I will always be proud to be their mom, no matter where our lives take us. No amount of weaseling to try to fit in can change that. I love my kids and I'm proud to be called their mom/grandma because I earned it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment