Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

I've been a busy girl!

I'm staying really busy lately and it's paid off! The house looks nice and my car is clean! That's 1 thing about me, when I do something I do it all the way, I don't do things half assed. Call it OCD, I call it detail oriented :) I just feel like if you're going to take time to do something do it right, all the way and take pride in what you do. I hope that's rubbed off onto my kids. Maybe it's excessive but when I do things a certain way, it's for a reason which is usually because it's the best way and the way I know works (there is usually logic involved). I know it drives people crazy but hey, it's who I am :)  I swear I will get to the dressers this weekend! I have to because I'm tired of having no dresser!! Well at least I will get to them after my Dr. apt at Tripler and our beach day! I'm feeling the need for some sand between my toes!! Here's hoping we can make it a family day!! We need it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment