Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hate the word hate!

Hate is a word I rarely if ever use. I have said it before but when someone feels that strongly about someone or something, a darkness comes out and kills off a little bit of the goodness in them. I feel like hate=evil. I must be feeling evil right now because that's what I'm feeling. I don't like feeling like that and I think that bothers me as much as I hate the person/situation. There are so many cliches that would apply like what doesn't kill you makes you stronger or there's always a lesson to be learned or what comes around goes around. None of that matters when you feel like you're getting screwed over by someone or a situation that wasn't fair. Why is it there are people who do the right thing and play by the rules but still end up last while others fall into shit and come out smelling like a rose? (another favorite saying) When do you go to the dark side to get what you deserve? I guess for people like me that would be never which goes back to my last blog. I was not raised that way and as much as it sucks and as pissed as I am and would love to punch someone in the face (yeah I'm that pissed) I'm not going to let "those" kind of people control me or who I am or what my parents instilled in me. I have to have faith that karma will get them in the end because without hope and faith, what is there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment