Followers

Saturday, August 25, 2012

I find it quit fascinating how some people read a post or a blog or whatever and they immediately assume it is about them. I think that may have to do more with their own insecurities or guilty feelings than anything else.  Some of my blogs or posts are vague at times but that's because they may not be about a particular person or situation.  I wrote 1 about "mulligan or uncle".  That was about something/someone far away that's been on my mind a lot since we moved here. I have come to the conclusion that some things are just out of our control. I just think its funny how people flatter themselves and think its about them when they couldn't be further off base. Like I joke with my girls, "It's not always all about you!" 

I'm not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be. I've never met anyone who is perfect either. We will all be judged someday so I will wait until then and ignore those who choose to do it themselves now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment