Followers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

So what's better, saying uncle or mulligan? I will never apologize for who I am or what I believe in but  at what point do you just say uncle? Done?! You will never get a mulligan for some things so how do you know which is which? I can't stand being conflicted! It makes me feel like I'm questioning all that I believe in. Things like my core values and beliefs. I know I'm stubborn as hell and that's not always a bad thing but if you're not strong enough to handle it then that's not my problem. As much as I try to convince myself I don't care about things I do. It's when I get scared and feel like I have no where to go that I feel like yelling uncle. The truth is, I'm just too strong and care too much and have too much fight in me to be the 1 that calls uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment