Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Some blogs are easier to write than others. If  wrote what I really wanted, I'm sure I'd piss off a lot of people. That's the same reason why I'm careful about what I post on my Facebook. So my question is, how do you say how you feel to the people you are supposed to say anything to without making them angry? I have a philosophy which is, I'd rather hear the truth and get upset than be lied too.  I will get over being angry but once I've been lied to, it's hard to recover. Some people are just easier to talk to than others. It's sad when you feel like you have to walk on eggshells around some people. I wish I knew how some people get away with being brutally honest in all aspects of their lives and they still have friends and people respect them. I wish I could be like that. Right now I feel like telling a few people to wake up! They are living in a fantasy and it's only going to get worse, not better if they don't wake up!

End rant

No comments:

Post a Comment